The school has developed a number of clubs which have helped the students develop different skills in their community.
To provide a platform for ICT students to share, innovate and enable world standard research, and learning ICT in the school.
A vibrant Club in which learners find a sense of belonging and actively participate in activities that enhance learning ICT and Computer Studies in the school
This is a club for young people who want to join and tackle issues in their community together. It is also fun.
- Develop leadership skills
- To make internationals connections
- To help others
- To carry out hands on service projects
- To introduce young people to Jesus Christ which helps them develop their bodies, mind and spirit.
- To provide opportunities for development of leadership by encouraging club members working together and sharing responsibilities of leadership.
- Take care of all necessary aspects physically, socially, intellectual and spiritual.
- To help the young generation to enjoy the natural world
- Create students’ awareness on how human activities balance with the wildlife
- Helps students to learn how to conserve and manage wildlife.
- The club helps the students to get knowledge about wildlife resources.
- Educate students of the steps that can be taken to improve our environment
- Motivates students on how to keep their surroundings green and clean
- Increase awareness of the relations ship between human actions and the environment.
Rule of law:
- They wanted the students to know the law within the surroundings.
- To be educated about the justice system in Uganda.
- To know about the profession of lawyers
- How lawyers conduct their business in courts of law
- How judiciary is organized and how it conducts its business
- How law and order is maintained in society
- To learn about the importance of the different courts of law.
- Helping learners to know the background of their country
- To love their country
- To protect and defend the country from any evil attack
- The teachers and learners getting committed to national services
- Helps students to learn and practice English
- Enhances the knowledge of reading and writing
- Helps build a writing culture for the school
- To provide more information about the global affairs
- Helps students top learn and practice English
- To provide training grounds for the development of students’ communicative skills.
- Helps in the interaction with both local and international schools through the debating competitions